A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center Hospital
- Olympic Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Walton Scott MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Scott practice?
- Dr. Robert Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Scott practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.