A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center Hospital
- Olympic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans