A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shapiro, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Shapiro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Robert Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shapiro practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.