A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Singer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Singer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Singer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Singer practice?
- Dr. Robert Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Singer practices Dermatology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Dermatologists.