A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sterling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sterling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sterling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Sterling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Sterling practice?
- Dr. Robert Sterling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sterling practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Baltimore, MD.