A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sterling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sterling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sterling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Sterling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Sterling practice?
- Dr. Robert Sterling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sterling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.