Learn more about Dr. Robert Sterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sterling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterling
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sterling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sterling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Sterling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Sterling practice?
- Dr. Robert Sterling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sterling practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Baltimore, MD.