A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Taylor MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Aerospace Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Preventive Medicine Specialists.