A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Taylor practice?
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.