A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thomas, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heber Valley Medical Center
- Park City Medical Center
- Integris Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Thomas practice?
Dr. Robert Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Heber City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Grove, OK and Park City, UT.
See Heber City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.