A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Thornton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Thornton MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Robert Thornton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thornton practices Neurology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Neurologists.