A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tucker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Tucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Robert Tucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tucker practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.