Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Urban
Dr. Robert Urban, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with other offices in Amarillo, TX and Amarillo, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Urban is affiliated with Northwest Texas Healthcare System, Baptist St Anthony Hospital and Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Urban has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Urban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. James Whittenburg Walker Jr
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Suhasini Nadesan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Amarillo, TX 0.07 mi43
Dr. David Beggs
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Amarillo, TX 0.07 mi49