A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watson, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Watson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Watson MD and MPH is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Watson practice?
- Dr. Robert Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Watson practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Critical Care Practitioners.