Learn more about Dr. Robert Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seth Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Robert Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.