A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wright, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Wright MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Wright practice?
- Dr. Robert Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wright practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists, Santa Barbara Critical Care Practitioners, and Santa Barbara Pulmonologists.