A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Swisher Young MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Young practice?
- Dr. Robert Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Young practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.