Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Young Jr
Dr. Robert Young Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, NM. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Young is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc and San Juan Regional Med Ctr, Farmington, N Mexico. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Young Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Young Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, NM.
Dr. Kimberly Johnson
Farmington, NM 0.01 mi28
Dr. Daniel Gee
Farmington, NM 0.01 mi11
Dr. Larry Welling
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Farmington, NM 2.67 mi31