A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Saad, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saad, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Saad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Saad FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Saad practice?
- Dr. Robert Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Saad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.