A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Saad, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saad, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Saad FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Saad practice?
- Dr. Robert Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Saad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.