Learn more about Dr. Robert Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Saad, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saad, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Saad FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Saad practice?
- Dr. Robert Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Saad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.