Learn more about Dr. Robert Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Saad, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saad, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Saad practice?
Dr. Robert Saad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Cardiologists, and San Antonio Nuclear Medicine Physicians.