Learn more about Dr. Robert Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Saad, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saad, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Saad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Saad FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Saad practice?
- Dr. Robert Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Saad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.