Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sachs
Dr. Robert Sachs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Huron, MI, with other offices in Billings, MT and Billings, MT (and 2 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sachs is affiliated with St Vincent Healthcare, Deaconess Billings Clinic and Stillwater Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sachs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.
Dr. Yoo Hwang
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Port Huron, MI 0.22 mi9
Dr. Henry Lasky
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Port Huron, MI 0.49 mi37
Dr. Shamsa Ali
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology
Port Huron, MI 0.86 mi20