Learn more about Dr. Robert Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sachs is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sachs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sachs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sachs practice?
Dr. Robert Sachs practices Internal Medicine near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Billings Internists.