Learn more about Dr. Robert Sade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sade is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sade
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sade, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Sade graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Of South Ca, Charleston, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Sade MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Sade practice?
- Dr. Robert Sade has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sade practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.