Learn more about Dr. Robert Safer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Safer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Safer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Safer graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Safer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Safer practice?
Dr. Robert Safer practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists.