A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Safer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Safer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Safer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Safer graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Safer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Safer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Safer practice?
- Dr. Robert Safer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Safer practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists.