be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Safford, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Aortic Diseases, Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass, and Coronary Disease.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Safford graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Safford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s Hospital
- Mayo Clinic of Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Safford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Safford practice?
Dr. Robert Safford practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Safford, Dr. Bobby Safford, Dr. Rob Safford, Dr. Robbie Safford