A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Safford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Safford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safford
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Safford, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Safford graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Health Plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Safford MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Safford practice?
- Dr. Robert Safford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Safford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.