A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Safford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Safford is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Safford, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Safford graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Safford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Health Plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Safford MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Safford practice?
- Dr. Robert Safford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Safford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.