A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Safian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Safian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Safian graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Safian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Safian practice?
Dr. Robert Safian practices Cardiovascular Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, MI.
See Royal Oak Cardiologists.