A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sage, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sage graduated from MD-2007-Sanford School of Medicine, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD.
Dr. Sage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sage MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sage practice?
- Dr. Robert Sage has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sage practices Dermatology near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Meade, SD.
See Rapid City Dermatologists.