A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Saint-Vil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saint-Vil
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saint-Vil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saint-Vil, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saint-Vil graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Saint-Vil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carrier Clinic
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Saint-Vil DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Saint-Vil practice?
- Dr. Robert Saint-Vil has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Saint-Vil practices Psychiatry near Boonton, NJ.
See Boonton Psychiatrists.