Learn more about Dr. Robert Salamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Salamon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salamon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salamon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Salamon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salamon has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samual Salamon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Salamon practice?
- Dr. Robert Salamon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Salamon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Orthopedic Surgeons.