A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Salamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Salamon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Salamon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salamon has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samuel Salamon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Salamon practice?
- Dr. Robert Salamon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Salamon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.