Surgeons
14555 Levan Rd
Ste 116
Livonia, MI 48154
734-464-0400
Locations and availability (1)

|  ms  |  show details
by D.Makie on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr Salamon and his staff (wanda)bend over backwards to make sure everything is taken care of for you. They truely care about the patient! I would reccomend Dr Salamon for general orthopaedic surgery.Dr Salamon even gave me his cell phone number in case I needed anything. You won't find nicer people.

|  Best ortho doctor  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Salamon's for years. He has been the most caring, thorough and helpful doctor I have ever had. He is worth the wait!

|  dr.salamon and and office mgr michelle completely unprofessional  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Salomon and my husband had a desscusion about my husbans treatment. Dr salamon he didn't think it needed surgery. But did. Didn't know why my huband was in pain. But scheduled the surgery anyway. My husband had to cancell his surgey because he could not get the time off work. So dr salamon canceled my husband as a patient. With out notice then told my husband "there are doctor everywhere you can get in the next day." That doesn't happen any where I have ever seen. So now my husband is working. On a bum knee. 10 days later he received a letter that was suppose to have medication to hold him over to his next appoint. It was empty. Michelle the office manager toldd my husband and myself a completely different story. It was a flat out lie. I would obviously never recommend this office again. My husband held up his end in everyway. They were very didappointing.

|  More interested in money than in providing care  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2010

I went in with injuries to knee and ankle, as well as hand related to fall at work. Obtained an MRI for knee, but did nothing for ankle or hand due to blood flow difficulty to ankle. Had no interest in repeated falls or in continuing pain. However, did have representative from Worker's Comp. company with me at each visit. Only saw him twice.