A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Salant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Salant is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salant
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Salant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Salant, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salant graduated from New York University.
Dr. Salant has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Salant MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Salant practice?
- Dr. Robert Salant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Salant practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.