A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Salant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Salant is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Salant, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Salant graduated from New York University.
Dr. Salant has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Salant MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Salant practice?
- Dr. Robert Salant has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Salant practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.