A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Salata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Salata is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salata
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Salata, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Disease (Amebic)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salata graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Salata MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Salata practice?
- Dr. Robert Salata has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Salata practices Infectious Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Infectious Disease Doctors.