Learn more about Dr. Robert Salata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Salata is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salata
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Salata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Salata, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Disease (Amebic)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salata graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Salata MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Salata practice?
- Dr. Robert Salata has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Salata practices Infectious Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Infectious Disease Doctors.