A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Salata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Salata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Depressive Disorder
- HIV Infections
- Liver Disease (Amebic)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salata graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Salata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans