Dr. Robert Salk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Salk?

April 15th, 2017

I called the office and was told that there were no available same day appointments. I told them that i needed to be seen right away, so the receptionist talked to Dr.Salk. He told them to book me an appointment for that afternoon. He actually extended his work day to fit me into his already busy schedule! I have never had a doctor care enough about me before to stay late and work after his office hours ended to help me with a medical problem. I recommend Dr.Salk to anyone who wants a doctor who truly cares about you and your health.

April 13th, 2017

superb doctor

dr salk was polite, attentive and caring. Dr salk listened to all of my concerns and addressed each one. I spent more time with Dr Salk then I have with any other gyn that I have seen. In addition to answering all of my concerns Dr Salk offered options with preventive health and wellness. His kind gentle manner was greatly appreciated.

July 20th, 2016

Super Judgmental.

I saw Dr. Salk twice and both times he was extremely rude and condescending. He made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. We talked about birth control and he made me feel like I was unfit to raise a child and it was a necessity without knowing me at all. He is not a nice person.

May 25th, 2016

Account Manager

I have been a patient of Dr. Salks for years - he delivered my daughter Skylar 19 years ago and has performed one surgery and will be performing another one soon on me. He is a very Professional, caring and kind Doctor. He takes time with you and educates you in all that he does. I trust him 100% and would recommend him to anyone!!!!

November 24th, 2014

Bad Experience

It was the worst experience I ever had in my life and I am 46 years old.. I never met a Dr. like Robert Salk.. His bed side manner was no good and he actually hurt me internally and did not care.. its not completely healed after 2 months.. I will never go back there.. I will take legal action if I can.

May 7th, 2014

I was given a referral to Dr. Salk. He was very knowledgeable and gave me a lot of info, however, it seemed clear to me that he was in favor of by the difference in ways in which he was presenting the info. He also made some statements during our small talk that were very judgemental and condescending. I did not return to Dr. Salk.

March 6th, 2013

Fired him for being horribly disrespectful and negligent

I saw Dr. Salk for 3 1/2 years for perimenopause treatment. For the first year or so, I got some relief of my symptoms, but over time, they returned and became unbearable. I also gained 70 lbs and was only eating two small meals a day. I finally insisted that I wasn't getting better and needed help, not just a change in my pill. He yanked me off the pill, and I thought I was going to bleed to death. Then at my followup, he asked if I'd had a period. I told him all about my horrible symptoms, and when he said he'd order a full pelvic ultrasound, I promptly agreed. I was found to have fibroids and asked out of desperation and half-seriously if he could "take it all out," since I am definitely past having any more kids. (My kids are 21 and 18.) Well...he mentioned that my weight could result in serious complications (which I understood), but then he gestured to the half my age, size 4 or so med student with him and actually said "If you looked like that, you wouldn't have to worry about that." I have had more health problems than most people twice my age, starting with a neurological condition from birth that has resulted in several brain surgeries. I also have lifelong epilepsy and several autoimmune conditions...and (drum roll) the hormonal treatment I was on blew my fibroids up like balloons and caused another problem that resulted in the weight gain... So, not only do I NOT recommend him, but I think he has no business treating women over 40, and he needs to go back to school for more education on his specialty, and some manners!!

February 13th, 2013

Dr. Salk has everything that = Success. The communication between patient/doctor was fantastic, he is kind and sensitive, he has a great bedside manner yet professional and he has a bit of a sense of humor! (:

May 16th, 2012

Excellent Care - Easy to talk with

I received excellent care by Dr. Salk. He has an easy relaxed attitude and was very informative. My surgery and recovery was excellent and I haven't had any problems since he lifted by bladder and rectum. I always felt confident that I was in the hands of a doctor that was a great surgeon and professional and kind at the same time.

April 5th, 2012

my first visit today!

Coming from myself, who suffers from mental illness, going to a dr. appt., let alone, a new Dr. is so overwhelming with anxiety. I was so PLEASED, HAPPY, AND RELIVED at the same time, from the first time Dr. Salk walked into the room and exited my visit at the end, he was fantastic! I would recommend him to any female looking for a Gyn. Thank you, Dr. Salk for making my first visit a very pleasant one!

September 28th, 2011

I found this Dr to be rude and condescending.

March 26th, 2011

dr salk

really nice, listened intently,, understood me, highly reccomended