Dr. Robert John Sallash MD and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sallash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sallash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sallash, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallash graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sallash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sallash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sallash practice?
Dr. Robert Sallash practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Fountain Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.