Learn more about Dr. Robert Salvage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Salvage is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Salvage, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvage graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvage has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Salvage practice?
Dr. Robert Salvage practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA and Hatboro, PA.
See Reading Anesthesiologists and Reading Pain Management Doctors.