A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sanchez, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sanchez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sanchez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Robert Sanchez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sanchez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pinellas Park, FL and St Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.