A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sanchez, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sanchez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sanchez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Robert Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sanchez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: St Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.