Dr. Robert Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sanders?

August 24th, 2016

Best Psychiatrist

Dr Brad is an excellent doctor, spending the time needed. As all patients are different. HE sees this as well and treats as well. HE's not a rubn of the mill Doctor.

October 5th, 2012

Very rarely called back no matter how many messages I left. When waiting for appt. I sat in lobby at least 1-1/2 hr past scheduled time. He over prescribed both in number of medications and dosage level. When lab tests were needed, he ordered initial one; if you want regular follow-ups you have to remind him.Don't bother wasting your energies with this man; you deserve better.

August 8th, 2011

Has no moral or ethical content.

I called Dr. Sander when my mom was having some serious issues with her bipolar disorder. He never called back despite repeated attempts to reach him. When I finially came in with my mom he refused to help get her admitted to the hospital for observation. I blame Dr. Sanders for my mother's near successful suicide attempt. While he cannot control someone's actions, he could have got her into the hospital when she was in such a state of mind. Our entire family is very upset with this unprofessional and dangerous doctor.

May 28th, 2011

Not So Great

To me, this doctor is a minimalist meaning he does the least amount of work possible. I'll admit that I haven't had the best luck with psyc doctors. Unfortunately, this guy is as bad as most of the others I've seen. I'm beginning to feel that doctors who choose to get into psychiatry do so because it's a comparatively easy specialty.

April 10th, 2011

Essentially Worthless

If all you need are prescription refills he can handle that. However, if you are having a real crisis, this quack will leave you high and dry. I've watched this so-called doctor do absolutely nothing for his patients who were in grave need of psychiatric intervention. I could provide our readers with several real stories, however, I feel this one sums him up: Doctor Sanders, and I use the title doctor reluctantly, refused to write a request for a simple 72 hour hospital hold for a bipolar pt with a history of multiple suicide attempts. Outcome? Said patient ended up on a ventilator after a botched suicide attempt. Lovely huh?

October 17th, 2017