A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Sandfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Sandfort is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Sandfort, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandfort graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandfort has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandfort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. M R. Sandfort practice?
Dr. M Sandfort practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.