A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sandfort is Excellent. Dr. Sandfort has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sandfort, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandfort graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandfort has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandfort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sandfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Sandfort practice?
Dr. Michael Sandfort practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Colorectal Surgeons and Fall River Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Sandfort, Dr. Micheal Sandfort, Dr. Michel Sandfort, Dr. Mickey Sandfort, Dr. Miguel Sandfort, Dr. Mike Sandfort