A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sandmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sandmeier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandmeier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandmeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sandmeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandmeier graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Sandmeier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Sandmeier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Sandmeier practice?
- Dr. Robert Sandmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sandmeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons and Portland Surgeons.