A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sandmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sandmeier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sandmeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandmeier graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Sandmeier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Sandmeier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Sandmeier practice?
- Dr. Robert Sandmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sandmeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.