Dr. Robert Sands Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sands?

January 3rd, 2012

He is the laziest most uncaring person I have ever met

Dr. Sands is extremely unprofessional and uncaring. During all of my visits, he sat with his back towards me, and did paperwork on his desk. He asks a question and then you sit there for a few minutes after answering, then he asks you another question, half of which don't even seem relevant. He went way out of his boundaries and trust and told my mother a bunch of things discussed in privacy and was told specifically not to discuss outside of the office. (I'm not 15 or anything I'm a fully grown man who happened to be with my mother for one appointment). On every single prescription he gave me, I became either sick, miserable, or horribly suicidal and restless. This was due to him ignoring me during visits, and cutting our meetings short and charging for the whole period anyways. His building is cold, dark, and depressing. His personal office is a huge huge mess. Dr. Sands is an utter fool, I will not be returning.

June 24th, 2009

Dr. Sands is the most perceptive and understanding psychiatrist I know! I leave each visit with much to consider and a better understanding of myself and outside situations affecting my life. He is the best!

April 4th, 2016