Learn more about Dr. Robert Sangrigoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sangrigoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sangrigoli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangrigoli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sangrigoli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Sangrigoli MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Sangrigoli practice?
- Dr. Robert Sangrigoli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sangrigoli practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Warrington, PA.
See Doylestown Cardiologists.