A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sangrigoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sangrigoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sangrigoli
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sangrigoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sangrigoli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangrigoli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sangrigoli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Sangrigoli MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Sangrigoli practice?
- Dr. Robert Sangrigoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sangrigoli practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA.
See Doylestown Cardiologists.