Dr. Robert Sansonetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sansonetti?

March 15th, 2016

What a pleasant man and staff!

November 16th, 2015

Pre-Menopausal Issues

I was having a lot of heavy bleeding; sometimes up to 3 ounces per day and once went on for over 3 weeks. Dr. Sansonetti said that this was normal because I was going into menopause and that once I turned fifty that I would go through menopause and it would stop. I have friends that are past fifty and still have their period and knew this wasn't true. I hadn't had a hot flash or night sweat, so I knew it could be awhile. I couldn't have hormones because of a blood clot. After I pushed the issue he did an ablation. My periods are much lighter and shorter. He said I didn't need to come back for a follow up after the surgery, but that he would follow up by phone. That was six weeks ago, still no phone call. I have a meeting with my primary care doctor next month and will ask him to refer me to a doctor that knows more about menopause since this is not his thing.

June 24th, 2014

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Sansonetti! Highly recommended.

April 3rd, 2013

Makes you feel comfortable. He is very caring and personable. His staystaff is amazing as well. I actually look forward to my appointments. I've gone through 2 pregnancies with his care.

August 30th, 2012

Dr. Sansonetti delivered both of my children as my doctor was not available..(two separate births) .. I have a picture of him holding my newborn son and with the smile on his face one would think he had just delivered his own son! A few years later my obgyn passed away so Dr. Sansonetti became my new doctor. Always compassionate and caring.. I have just moved to NH but will keep Dr Sansonetti as my obgyn... I couldn't imagine that I would be able to find exactly the qualities that he possesses with another physician. He always takes as much time as I need. He always makes what is considered by most to be their least favorite visit of the year an hour filled with humor and compassion.

April 3rd, 2011

Best Dr. EVER!

I didnt want to have a Male OB but after I found out alot of my family goes to him and how much they loved him I decided to check him out. All of us women know how uncomfortable a pap can be but Dr. Bob somehow makes it so its not. He delivered my Son 10 weeks ago and did an amazing job. He is very caring and you can tell he enjoys his job. I recommend him to all of my friends now.

October 23rd, 2010

Dr. Sansonetti is outstanding. We experienced fertility issues and from the start he was encouraging, knowledgable and was a partner with us in the whole successful process. Kind, funny willing to sit and talk. I never felt rushed. Just a great doc and person.

September 10th, 2010

Outstanding!

Dr. Sansonetti delivered my second child, and I am so glad that I switched to him. He is wonderful. He is funny, loves what he does, and he listens! By far, the best doctor I have had.

August 24th, 2010

The Best!

Dr. Sansonetti delivered my second child and has been my OB/GYN for many years. He is extremely nice and very knowledgeable, even twice diagnosed something that two other doctors had misdiagnosed. Always calm and positive, supporting my choices. I am very grateful to have him as a doctor.

April 3rd, 2008

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Sansonetti is the best doctor I've ever been to!! He is the only doctor I would want to deliver my baby. He is caring, compassionate, and absolutly the best at what he does. His office staff is friendly and helpful and everyone always greets me with a smile! I can't say enough great things:)

May 12th, 2017