A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Santaella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Santaella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Santaella, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santaella graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santaella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Oscar Santaella FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Santaella practice?
- Dr. Robert Santaella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Santaella practices Surgery near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.