Learn more about Dr. Robert Santaella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Santaella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santaella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santaella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Santaella, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santaella graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santaella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Oscar Santaella FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Santaella practice?
- Dr. Robert Santaella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Santaella practices Surgery near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Granite City, IL.
See Frisco Surgeons.