Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Santaella
Dr. Robert Santaella, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX, with other offices in McKinney, TX and Granite City, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Santaella is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Centennial Medical Center. Dr. Santaella has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Santaella has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Robert Santaella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.
Dr Thornwell Parker III III
Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Jenna Wishnew
Frisco, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Brent Spencer
Dermatology, General Surgery
Frisco, TX 0.13 mi12