Dr. Robert Santaella MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 2nd, 2016
Dr. Santaella may be experienced and a great doctor but his billing office is totally unprofessional and just for that, I would recommend avoiding him because of the pain we have gone through with his office. Since they captured the wrong insurance information and his incompetent office did not follow up calls from the insurance, the matter ended with collections. We have been following up for so long but no luck, what should one do, collections doesn't get it.

April 27th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon!!!

April 27th, 2016
Surgical visit
I was very nervous about the prospect of having surgery so fortunately I picked a surgeon (and his staff) that goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and well cared for. The staff is kind and attentive and took all the time I needed with me so I would be comfortable. Dr Santella is amazing!! So kind and did a great job. Took the time I need to understand and calmed my fears. During the follow up visit he made sure I was feeling well and knew what to expect as the healing continues!! Wonderful experience!!

February 21st, 2016
Dr. Santaella is a great surgeon. I was apprehensive about my surgery. He took the time to talk to me about the procedure and my choices. He is a great surgeon with a very friendly personality. I am very happy, I went to Dr. Santaella.

November 9th, 2015
Excellent
Excellent care and professional environment.

September 9th, 2015
Went to the Doctor referred by my Primary for a umbilical hernia problem, recommended a outpatient surgery in 2014, after the procedure waiting in the recovery room and hoping to see the doctor who was a no-show! was asked to leave much in pain. Pain and discomfort continued and yet no follow-up call from the doctor's office. the Hernia got larger and worse. Went back to see the doctor and was told it was normal for the hernia to resurface and he would need to operate on it again. It seems he is extremely incompetent.

June 24th, 2015
Dr. Santaella is a wonderful doctor. I have had surgery by him and referred by friend to him when they needed surgery. His staff was great and accommodating.

May 20th, 2015
Poor Service
The office staff does not help in a timely manner. Three weeks went by for them send out an order to get a sonogram. To see the doctor twice and get a sonogram it took three and a half months. They give all sorts of excuses. I am still waiting for Rochelle to call me back with information she told me would take a day….. That was over a week ago.

March 5th, 2015
Terrible office
Rochelle is so rude and demeaning that it's not worth the seemingly unreasonable wait to get an appointment.

May 16th, 2010
GOOD SURGEON/IF YOU CAN SEE HIM
Office staff is horrible. Makes you feel as your time is not important. Dr. rarely in office so trying to make an appointment is never convienient. I have waited over an hour when i finally got an appointment. Office worker has hung up on me, called and left VOICEMAIL that she has schedule me for a test. Without prior notice or checking with my schedule. Received a letter that he will no longer treat me because I told the office worker how I felt about her unprofessional attitude. I would recommend a doctor that supports a professional staff and that has patient friendly appointments.

May 16th, 2010
Horrible office staff
Hard to make appointments as dr is rarely in office. Office staff is hateful and rude. She (Rochelle) has hung up on me, scolded me for a missed app ...