A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Santella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Santella, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santella graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Santella has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nicholas Santella FACP and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Santella practice?
- Dr. Robert Santella has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Santella practices Nephrology near Spirit Lake, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Spencer, IA.
See Spirit Lake Nephrologists.