A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Santiago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Santiago has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital - Ohio State University
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Santiago MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert Santiago practice?
- Dr. Robert Santiago has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Santiago practices General Practice near Galion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Galion Primary Care Doctors.