Learn more about Dr. Robert Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Santiago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santiago
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Santiago Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santiago has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital - Ohio State University
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Santiago MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert Santiago practice?
- Dr. Robert Santiago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Santiago practices General Practice near Galion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH.
See Galion General Practitioners.