Learn more about Dr. Robert Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Santiago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Santiago has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital - Ohio State University
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santiago accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Santiago practice?
Dr. Robert Santiago practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Galion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Galion Emergency Physicians, Galion Family Physicians, and Galion General Practitioners.