Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Santopietro
Dr. Robert Santopietro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Santopietro is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. Dr. Santopietro has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Santopietro has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Santopietro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.
Dr. Leonard Maffucci
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Madhu Rangraj
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi44
Dr. Leif Holgersen
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
New Rochelle, NY 0.07 mi48