Obstetricians & Gynecologists

515 W Mayfield Rd
Ste 200
Arlington, TX 76014
817-468-4689
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. CitySearch.
 |  The best Ob/Gyn  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

I have been seeing him for over 25 years. He's supported me through infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, hysterectomy, I dread the day he retires!

|  WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!! DON'T GO TO HIM AT ALL, STAY AWAY!!!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2013

HE IS ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD AND HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING WORNG. I AM PREGNANT AND I WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO GO TO MY VISITS BECAUSE HE WOULD ALWAYS HOUND ON ME FOR GAINING 1-3LBS IN A MONTH. RECENTLY, WE HAD OUR WORST VISIT EVER. HE TALKED DOWN TO MY HUSBAND AND ME BECAUSE ONE OF HIS SONOGRAMS TECHS LIED. HE WALKED IN THE ROOM SCREAMING AT US AND TELLING US THAT WE SHOULD FIND A NEW DOCTOR. PLEASE DONT GO TO HIM I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE AS I DID WITH HIM.

|  Rude, stubborn, otherwise good  |  show details
by C. Visla on Aug 9th, 2013

He is good at what he does, but it would help if he was considerate of others time. He is usually in a bad mood.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

He delivered my son perfect, not to mention he literally SAVED MY LIFE from an etopic pregnancy! I LUV HIM AS A DR! BEST ONE I'VE EVER HAD! -SHANDA YOUNG

|  All three of us Love Dr. Kim  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 4th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I am 42 and I have 16 & 18 year old daughters. We all three love Dr. Kim. I appreciate her quick wit and straight forwardness when it comes to Teen Sex. She and her staff are a hoot and we all feel like we are with friends when we are in...

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 13th, 2010 on judysbook.com

She has been my doctor for several years. I have never had any trouble. She diagnosed my fibroids and I had a hysterectomy. Now I am on HRT. I will continue to see Dr Lefholz

|  NEVER AGAIN!!!  |  show details
by Carla D. at Judy`sBook on Jul 15th, 2008 on judysbook.com

I asked LOTS of questions when I made my appointment for my pap. I knew that my thyroid was out of whack and I wanted a doctor that would look at both my symptoms and the test results. I was assured that Dr. Lefholz was concerned about he...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  horrible visit  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

At first i had an alright experience at Matlock obgyn, until i started to compare mine to others, then there was my last appointment was an ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Heartless Doctor  |  show details
by Karla L. at Judy`sBook on Jan 17th, 2007 on judysbook.com

Dr. Lefholz was very, very unprofessional!! I had told her beforehand that I had a hard time relaxing before a pap. She got so with me that she blurted out during the examination, \"Relax relax!! How do you do it while you`re having sex!!!\"...

|  show details
by amar8178 on Feb 5th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I have four children and Dr. Cornwell delivered my fourth. I wish I had known about her with my first. She makes you feel very comfortable. She was very patient and listened to all my concerns. She is a very compassionate and understanding person. Dr. Cor

Read Full Review at citysearch.com