Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Star on Feb 22nd, 2016

Dr. Sarmiento delivered my son 21 years ago, delivered my niece, and delivered my grandson almost 5 years ago. He came in on a Saturday to unpack a procedure that he did. He's always been great and I will always recommend him.

BEST OBGYN show details BEST OBGYN
by Maria Galindo on Jan 20th, 2016

He's just the best doctor any woman could have...

Lisa show details Lisa
by Lisa on Nov 4th, 2015

I have been going to him for 23 years. He delivered both of my boys, he is always concerned about his patients. I wouldn't see anyone else.

Read PLEASE before you see him!! show details Read PLEASE before you see him!!
Oct 20th, 2015

He discovered multiple fibroid tumors as well as poly cysts in 2014. Was told they were "OK" until another year. That is thru nurses, the doctor does not hardly EVER talk to you! After seeing in a year that they multiplied as well as were painful, blood count effected, quality of life etc. he still left word to wait 6 more months! If you have ever had/ or seen someone deal w/ pain & excessive periods w/ tumors, its is a horrible life, yet he shows no compassion or emotion at all. He is a very "Uncaring" doctor. Practice as a whole is quite nice, except for the doctor!

Aug 31st, 2015

I dont like to be pushed or forced to do something i dont want.

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!! DON'T GO TO HIM AT ALL, STAY AWAY!!! show details WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!! DON'T GO TO HIM AT ALL, STAY AWAY!!!
Oct 11th, 2013

HE IS ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD AND HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING WORNG. I AM PREGNANT AND I WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO GO TO MY VISITS BECAUSE HE WOULD ALWAYS HOUND ON ME FOR GAINING 1-3LBS IN A MONTH. RECENTLY, WE HAD OUR WORST VISIT EVER. HE TALKED DOWN TO MY HUSBAND AND ME BECAUSE ONE OF HIS SONOGRAMS TECHS LIED. HE WALKED IN THE ROOM SCREAMING AT US AND TELLING US THAT WE SHOULD FIND A NEW DOCTOR. PLEASE DONT GO TO HIM I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE AS I DID WITH HIM.

Rude, stubborn, otherwise good show details Rude, stubborn, otherwise good
by C. Visla on Aug 9th, 2013

He is good at what he does, but it would help if he was considerate of others time. He is usually in a bad mood.