A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sarnataro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sarnataro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sarnataro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnataro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarnataro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmund Sarnataro MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Sarnataro practice?
- Dr. Robert Sarnataro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sarnataro practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.