Dr. Robert Sarnataro MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 1st, 2010
Worst Overall Experience!!
First I want to start off by saying I had been a patient of Dr. Sarnataro for probably 15 years. Over the 15 years the service has not been great but adequate for a person who doesnt go that often. They generally keep you waiting 30+ minutes even when the waiting room is empty. The main problem I have is they refused to give me a referal for a specialist because there "policy" is if you haven't seen the Dr. in the last 12 months you have to com in for a visit. I was 13 months since my last visit not 18 or 24 and they refused. The receptionist was so rude and obnoxious I felt like I was calling a gas service station. I asked to speak to the manager who was just as rude and clueless and the receptionist. I told her I had already gone to an emergency care center and they recommended I see a specialist and I had the same symptoms that I had when Dr. Sarnataro referred me to the same specialist last year. I then told her I would remove Dr. Sarnataro as my primary Dr. and she said she would call me back. When she called back she said Dr. Sarnataro told her to tell me to find another primary Dr! This practice is the most unprofessional Dr. office I have ever dealt with. Stay away!!