Dr. Robert Sarro MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
Very Positive Experience
I have read some unflattering reviews about Dr. Sarro and his office staff. I went to him because I needed a full body exam as I have a body full of freckles and small nevi. I found his staff up front and in the back to be friendly and professional. I had to wait maybe 15 minutes, which is reasonable. Dr. Sarro himself was friendly and professional. He removed pieces from four areas (one of which I asked him to do). Was the removal of the other three pieces that went to a lab absolutely necessary? Probably not. But I am proactive in my medical care and I like to know my t's are crossed, so I gave him permission. He asked me first; did not just take. So, overall, I am satisfied with my care and will go to Dr. Sarro again.

July 15th, 2016
Dr. Sarro is thorough and examines every square inch of my body. He has removed several pre- cancer conditions. I see Dr. Sarro three or four times a year and have a good comfort level that I am well taken care of.

October 27th, 2015
What an Amazing Derm!
You can tell he's truly interested in his patients and their care.

February 17th, 2015
Dr. Sarro has taken a great deal of time to help my son manage his chronic psoriasis. He is knowledgeable and cares about his patients. He is patient and thorough. He has gone above and beyond my expectations to help my son deal with a serious condition.

June 12th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Sarro is superb physician very smart was able to correctly diagnose my skin condition Bollous pemphigoid condition after seeing three different dermatologist!!! I HiGHLY recommend Dr. Sarro!!

March 25th, 2014
New Patient Review
Dr. Robert Sarro, was recommend to me. I went as a new patient for a full body check. Very displeased, with him. Not attentive to detail. Used a long handle cue tip to touch my skin. Not gloved hands. I have a mole that does look good and he did not even see it, because he did not take my gown off my shoulder. I went there expecting a good through exam. Did not happen. I called back about the mole next day and "not sure when we can get you in". At least I have the option not to ever go there again. I made an appointment with another Dr. But I will have to pay out of pocket. Insurance only pays for one yearly exam. Not angry-just very disappointed.

June 10th, 2013
Patient
This Doctor is OKAY. But going to his office is the worst, they all have an ego or something and are never kind. They are just rude. They made a huge mistake with my treatment and never apologized, pretending it had been my fault. It was so insulting. The nurse practioner is named Toni and she is nice for the most part, unless she is having a bad day. She too can be very unprofessional in her tone and in what she says. It was just such a bad experience. They are good at what they do but they honestly don't care about their patients. All they want is your money. I have been billed twice for certain things and I think that their knowledge, while good, is no different than other kinder doctors.

May 30th, 2013
Knows his stuff
Having been going to Dr. Sarro for years now and would highly recommend him. He's fast, accurate and very knowledgable. Exactly what you look for in a Doctor.

May 9th, 2013
Great Experience
I had to fill out all the paperwork like everyone else but the appointment was on time and everything went well. Very pleasant. He has assistants that explain everything after he makes sure all is well.

May 6th, 2013
First Time Visit
I was able to make my fist appointment within days of calling. My current Dermatologist was booking appointments 6 weeks out. I found Dr. Sarro to be very thorough and courteous. I had a 9:35 appointment and was with the doctor by 9:45. I am happy to have found Dr. Sarro and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

February 26th, 2013
I have been going to this office whenever I have a skin problem. They have always treated my condition properly. Dr. Sarro is great. He was professional and explained everything to me. I will always go to this office and Dr. Sarro. Front desk staff have always been courteous to me, I have never had a problem. Would recommend him to family and friends.

August 20th, 2012
Satisfied patient
I found my experience at Dr. Sarro's office very satisfactory. I was very worried about a mole that had appeared on my upper arm (dad has history of skin cancers) - Dr. Sarro took a biopsy of it (negative!); he did a full body exam and noticed some other moles that I wasn't aware of. I also had a wart removed from my foot with no issues. DON'T listen to those other people (whiners, IMO)- they probably wanted something for nothing - get a life, really! He was very nice & never once felt rushed. His staff were also very pleasant. BTW, they didn't try to push BOTOX or any other stuff (I don't want to look like everybody else here in Boca).