inactive

Robert A Sasso MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Sasso
For those of you wondering where Dr. Sasso is, as of the time of this post he is an Associate Professor at Ross University School of Medicine.

November 4th, 2015
Where is Sasso
One of the best in Reproductive Medicine and Reproductive SURGERY!! Where is he now??

August 28th, 2012
Wish he was still around :(
My wife and I had been going through infertility treatments for over 5 years. We had been to roughly10 different doctors that all said different things. (we did the chlomid 6 times, sometimes everything was normal, sometimes it was abnormal (which is normal)). Anyways, my wife was found to have a large fibroid tumor, not on her uterus but within the wall of it, that EVERY doctor till this point said was completely unremovable. We met with Dr. P at BIVF who had a new doctor sitting in with him (as the office had been open less than a month) named Dr. Sasso. Dr P. knew of the tumor and it's effects it was having on the uterus (instead of a nice round shape it was more like a kidney), and said that it wasn't a factor. So we went ahead with our first insurance covered full blown IVF cycle. It was a fail. After that we started seeing Dr. Sasso, who told us that not only should it come out but that he was very confident that he could get it out. After the years of doctors telling us that it would be unsafe to remove it we were hesitant. But Dr. Sasso was very reassuring, answered all of our questions we had, and was just down right wonderful. He didn't push us to do it, but gave us the information and let us decide. Sowe scheduled, had, and 6 hours later had a successful fibroidectomy! And although we had 2 more cycles that did not result in a baby, we did get pregnant, so I definetly feel that we have taken a step in the right direction. Dr. Sasso was let go half way through our third cycle, which has left a bad taste in our mouths about BIVF. we have embryos I. The freezer that we don't know what to do with because 1we can't afford a cycle out of pocket and 2 we don't think BIVF is the place for us any more. We went from a doctor that was compassionate with us and a friend to a doctor that was more of a company man. The more pele he could see in a day the more money he made. I have heard rumors that he is now a scuba instructor in Hawaii, for those that knew him, knew he was a certified scuba instructor as well, and he and Ann have left the world of infertilty behind. :(

January 13th, 2012
Where is Dr Sasso ?
Dr Sasso help me conceive my daughter two years ago when he was in Concord NH and he is the best at what he does! I have recently seen a few doctors in NH but no one comes close to Dr. Sasso! I heard he was in Portland now but the phone number I found says he is no longer at that location. Does anyone know where Dr Sasso is now? He is worth the travel if I can find him!

November 20th, 2011
BEST IN NEW ENGLAND
I have seen a number of fertility doctors over the years. I am a medical professional. Dr Sasso was the pinnacle of professionalism, kindness, knowledge and medical judgement. What an asset to a fertility community filled with entrepreneurs and doctors with 10 minute consults. To Snooper Looper...what a shame you are allowed to sully his name with your ignorance. Thinking a Clomid challenge test can be a black and white "normal" or "abnormal" demonstrates your ignormance. You needed to listen.

September 10th, 2010
Awesome RE! Highly recommend!

March 5th, 2010
Great Dr, great staff
My wife and I could not be more happy with Dr Saso and his staff. We had an amazing outcome and could not be happier. He and his staff truly care about their clients - they take a personal interest and spend whatever time necessary to get it right. They made a tough situation as positive as possible.

March 3rd, 2010
Sooperlooper1221
Dr. Sasso misdiagnosed my wife's condition, giving us hope for something that was not there. He said my wife's clomid challenge test was normal. It was not. Our hopes have since been dashed after we had assumed in our confidence in this man. Resulting visit at another site proved that the clomid challenge test was abnormal, not normal. This was unprofessionalism at its worse. Small wonder Concord Hosptial wanted to get rid of him.

September 16th, 2009
Best doctor I have found
Exceptional knowledge of women's health, extraordinary surgical skills, and advanced training in infertility. This practice, and practioner, has it all.