A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sataloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sataloff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sataloff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sataloff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sataloff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sataloff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Sataloff practice?
Dr. Robert Sataloff practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Neurotology, and Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Pathologists.