A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sataloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sataloff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sataloff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sataloff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sataloff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thayer Sataloff MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Sataloff practice?
- Dr. Robert Sataloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sataloff practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.