Learn more about Dr. Robert Sataloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sataloff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sataloff
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sataloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sataloff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sataloff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sataloff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thayer Sataloff MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Sataloff practice?
- Dr. Robert Sataloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sataloff practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.