Learn more about Dr. Robert Satterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Satterfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satterfield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Satterfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Satterfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterfield graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Satterfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Memorial Hospital, Wilson, Nc
- Wilson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nelson Satterfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Satterfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Satterfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Satterfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilson, NC.
See Wilson Orthopedic Surgeons.