Dr. Robert Saunders Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 8 reviews

April 28th, 2016
Excellent experience.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Saunders. He really took the time and listened to every word I was saying about what brought me into the office. He's very polite and you can tell he's passionate about his career. He made sure I understood what was going on with my sinuses and the next steps we needed to take to get me well again. I appreciated all the time he spent with me. It's hard to come across doctors who do that these days.

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Saunders is very thorough. He researches and really thinks about the results of blood work and examination findings to give you a proper diagnosis.

February 19th, 2015
Excellent
Only person to diagnose my problem accurately after visiting two ear/nose/throat Dr.'s

October 15th, 2014
Great Doctor
Appointment times are kept. Dr. Saunders sits and talks with you and explains your condition so you understand. He is very thorough with his exam and perscribed the correct medicatiion for my condition. I recommend Dr. Saunders.

June 11th, 2012
pppppPatient-Janet RicheyPatient-Janet Richey
Dr Saunders is an awesome Dr! He LISTENS! Excellent Diagnostician. Explains clearly what's going on in your body. I live in California and I miss him and his staff a lot.

March 23rd, 2012
Good doctor, horrible billing dept.
Pay us up now and if you happen to overpay, we'll write you a check in a few months. That's just about what they said.Just because our FAMILY deductible is $2,000 does not mean that we give them $1,300 and should feel good about it. AND the fact that the lady behind the counter assumed we had not met our deductible. Nurse told me the CT scan was $300 not covered, but said nothing about the cost of the "breathing treatment," which the nurse simply called an inhaler. Why not??? Be up front about everything.And, what's up with filling out 3 pages of information EVERY TIME you visit the office, even if the visits are 9 days apart. Not happy with this office.

February 8th, 2012
Dr. Saunders is a great doctor: caring, knowledgeable. He spends as much time as needed to address the issues. His staff is highly professional and the office is organized and efficient. Very impressive practice.

April 2nd, 2011
very experienced and an advanced level of care.(almoust unheard of in this fast pase era we live in)